Finding the Health (5 days) with Aziza Noguchi
Aziza Noguchi, Director and Founder of Instituto da Quietude Dinâmica (Dynamic Stillness Institute) in Brazil is coming for the first time to Norway to introduce us to the 1st module of the 5 module training, leading to a certification in Cranio-Sacral Integration Therapy (Terapia Integração Craniossacral®) given by the Instituto da Quietude Dinâmica after completion of the 5 basic modules, a minimum of 40 extra classes session, and a test session monitored by the Institute.
Cranio-Sacral Integration Therapy (Terapia Integração Craniossacral®)
is a complementary and integrative therapy that helps the inherent healing forces of nature to keep and promote Health.
The therapist uses gentle touch to feel and to be able to cooperate with the biodynamic therapeutic forces, which are the natural healing forces that promote the growth and development of the embryo and in the adult, these forces regulate its innate healthy regenerative condition. The Therapy follows the principles taught by Dr. James Jealous, DO in his Biodynamics Program of Cranial Osteopathy.
Module 1 / Program
• History and presentation of Cranio-Sacral Therapy
• The Health and the Wholeness in the Cranio-Sacral Therapy concept;
• Differences among osteopathy, the biomechanical methods of Craniosacral therapy, the functional methods, the Biodynamic Craniosacral and biodynamic osteopathy approaches;
• Study of the anatomy and physiology of the Craniosacral system;
• Theory of Primary Respiration, the Breath of Life and the Tides according to Sutherland;
• Training of afferent x efferent palpation;
• Craniosacral Fluctuation: learning to sense and identify the different rhythms: Cranial Rhythmic Impulse, Mid Tide, Long Tide;
• Study of the mobility and motility of sacrum;
• Principles to enable cooperation with the biodynamic forces of growth, development and self-healing;
• The Zones, the Neutral and the Health according to Dr James Jealous;
• Basic protocol
• Ethics and ergonomics in the Cranio-Sacral Therapy
• Completion of the course with supervised clinical practice
The course is open for everyone, including practitioners of all health care fields interested in professional development and also non-practitioners interested in a personal exploration of the Health. For for further training, read more at the end of this page.
Director and Founder of IQD – Institute of Dynamic Stillness in Brazil. Postgraduated in Biodynamics of Osteopathy in the U.S.A with Dr James Jealous, DO – one of the most respected osteopathic doctors in America today.
7.990 NOK Early bird* (8.590 NOK Late bird)
This includes 5 days workshop, staying in a shared cabins incl. lunch
9.250,- NOK Early bird* (9.850 NOK Late bird)
This includes 5 days workshop, staying in a shared cabins incl. breakfast/lunch/dinner
For this option we need a minimum number of people booked.
* Early bird price is valid if a deposit of 600 NOK is paid before 29th June
Book your place!
Fill out the form on this page – or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
To confirm your place you will be asked to pay a non-refundable deposit of 600 NOK. If paid before 29th June you will get the Early Bird price!
How to pay?
Please pay non-refundable deposit of 600 NOK to Dharma Mountain AS bank account:
Account number 1594 44 2253
IBAN: NO 29 1594 44 22533
(People living in Norway do not need to use IBAN and Swift/Bic).
DnB NOR Bank ASA
How to get here?
Dharma Mountain is located in Hedalen (Valdres), 2 hours drive from Oslo. From Oslo, follow E16 towards Hønefoss, then pass Hønefoss, follow the directions towards Fagernes (still E16). Approximately one hour drive after Hønefoss, you come to Nes i Ådal. Here, turn left at the sign to Hedalen. Follow the road up the valley, about 11 km. Then you will see the sign of Dharma Mountain.
From Oslo, you can travel with the bus “Valdresekspressen” to Nes i Ådal (2 hrs).
From Bergen you can travel by train to Hønefoss or Nesbyen (about 4 hrs to Nesbyen).
From Oslo Airport Gardermoen, you can take the bus or train to Oslo, and from there go with “Valdresekspressen” from Oslo as described above. Or you can go by the bus “Askeladden” to Hønefoss, and from there go with “Valdresekspressen” to Nes i Ådal.
For information about bus schedules and prices, check: www.nor-way.no
For information about train, check: www.nsb.no
From Nes i Ådal or from Nesbyen, you will need a ride or a taxi. For ordering taxi you can call +47 61349518, or ask us to make a reservation for you. The Taxi cost 250 NOK – and you share it if more people arrive at the same time,
Feel free to contact us if you have questions.