Group Rental Policies
- All renters must pay a deposit of 20% of the estimated rental amount at the time of signing the contract.
- Once we receive your signed contract and your deposit, your booking is confirmed.
- The final payment will include any adjustments to numbers and/or extra fees.
- This payment is due 14 days after the end of your stay.
The minimum number of participants for any retreat is fifteen.
In the case that you do not have fifteen, you can still hold your retreat, but you will be responsible to pay for fifteen people. Dharma Mountain covers accommodation and lodging for one course leader.
Any damages or losses to the facility, its furniture or equipment, or surrounding property, beyond normal wear and tear, will be the responsibility of the renter and shall be compensated for by the end of the rental period.
Dharma Mountain does not take responsibility for any lost or stolen property.
Dharma Mountain does not take responsibility for any injuries, or medical emergencies that happen in or around our center.
The kitchen is for the use of kitchen staff only. A refrigerator, stove, and electric kettle is available in all cabins for the use of the guests.
- 90 days or more prior to arrival date, 100% of the deposit is refunded, minus administration fee of 2.000 NOK.
- Between 90 and 60 days prior to arrival date, 50% of the deposit is refunded
- Later than 60 days prior to arrival date, 0% of the deposit is refunded.All cancellations or changes must be made in writing in order to be valid.
*the policy might differ if the event is booked very close to the starting date or very late.
Responsibilities of the renter
- Manage registration of participants and receive payments.
- Renter can update the number of participants up until 7 days prior to the start of the group, however not drop lower than the minimum of 15 participants. After this date the renter will be charged for late cancellations.
- Provide your participants and instructors with all the information they may need, such as directions, transportation, what to bring, etc.
- Help facilitate arrival, check-in, orientation, and room assignments of all participants. Renters are responsible for greeting their guests and informing them of their rooms. Please arrive prior to your guests and have a person assigned to this task.