Per Spildra Borg and Merete Klingen – the founders of STELLA POLARIS – welcome you to a journey at Dharma Mountain!
Come out – This group is for you who want to connect and explore your own expression and communication with others. We will through dance, song, movement and rhythm-work open new doors for expression and communication. You don’t need any previous experience with theater or singing to join.
– and express your true nature
What we will learn and work with:
• exercises to open up the body and to let go of mental and physical blocks that are hindering us in expressing ourselves out of our true nature
• partitures and physical improvisations
• opening the voice through exercises, polyphonic singing and improvisation.
• songs that connects us with our natural voice
• singing in languages we don’t understand
• letting go of the head and think with the body
• express feelings through body, voice and physial presence
• groupdynamics – learn to lift together and be a part of the community
Workshop, including accommodation (shared room), 6 meals 3.000 NOK
200 NOK extra per night for single room
190 NOK to rent bedlinene/towels
2.400 NOK living at home
To confirm your place you need to pay a deposit of 600 NOK.Book your place here.
The weekend start with dinner at 1830 and ends with lunch on Sunday 14.00
Founder and manager (leave of absence in 2018). She has a degree in theatre studies from the university of Gothebburg and university of Oslo in addition to her background in a.O. Teater Beljash.
More about Stella Polaris:
Meeting Stella Polaris is to many people an experience beyond time and limts. Stella Polaris is colours, explosions, energy, feelings and dreams. We are boundless, healing, multi cultural and spiritual. Stella Polaris is a state of mind, a journey on many levels. We are vessel sailing under the sky on our way to the thanksgiving feast for animals, gods and heros. For life and for death. On our way we are still in motion through dance, voice and music.