Where do you find us?
How to get here by car::
Dharma Mountain is located in Hedalen (Valdres), 2 hours drive from Oslo.
From Oslo, follow E16 towards Hønefoss, then pass Hønefoss, follow the directions towards Fagernes (still E16). Approximately one hour drive after Hønefoss, you come to Nes i Ådal. Here, turn left at the sign to Hedalen. Follow the road up the valley, about 11 km. Then you will see the sign of Dharma Mountain.
How to get here by bus or train:
- From Oslo, you can travel with the bus “Valdresekspressen” to Nes i Ådal (2 hrs).
- From Bergen you can travel by train to Hønefoss, and from there take the bus to Nes i Ådal.
- From Oslo Airport Gardermoen, you can take the bus or train to Oslo, and from there go with “Valdresekspressen” from Oslo as described above. Or you can go by the bus to Hønefoss, and from there go with “Valdresekspressen” to Nes i Ådal.
- For information about bus schedules and prices, check: www.nor-way.no or https://innlandstrafikk.no
- For information about trains, check: www.vy.no
From Nes i Ådal you will need a ride.
You can book a taxi by calling +47 95950711. Please book one day in advance. You can also ask us to book it for you. The taxi ride costs 275,- and can be shared with others coming with the same bus.
Sharing the ride?
If you come with a car, and have space, we invite you to tell us, so we can offer participants a ride if they need. You can also write a post about it in the Facebook-event for the group you are participating in; both if you have space in the car, and if you need a ride yourself.
GPS: 60.545579, 9.800173
Just get in touch,
and we will help you!