Where do you find us?
How to get here by car::
Dharma Mountain is located in Hedalen (Valdres), 2 hours drive from Oslo.
From Oslo, follow E16 towards Hønefoss, then pass Hønefoss, follow the directions towards Fagernes (still E16). Approximately one hour drive after Hønefoss, you come to Nes i Ådal. Here, turn left at the sign to Hedalen. Follow the road up the valley, about 11 km. Then you will see the sign of Dharma Mountain.
How to get here by bus or train:
- From Oslo, you can travel with the bus “Valdresekspressen” to Nes i Ådal (2 hrs).
- From Bergen you can travel by train to Hønefoss, and from there take the bus to Nes i Ådal.
- From Oslo Airport Gardermoen, you can take the bus or train to Oslo, and from there go with “Valdresekspressen” from Oslo as described above. Or you can go by the bus to Hønefoss, and from there go with “Valdresekspressen” to Nes i Ådal.
- For information about bus schedules and prices, check: www.nor-way.no or https://innlandstrafikk.no
- For information about trains, check: www.vy.no
From Nes i Ådal you will need a ride. For ordering taxi you can call +47 95950711, or ask us to make a reservation for you. The taxi costs ca 275,- and can be shared with others, if they arrive with the same bus. If you order the taxi yourself, it is good to do it one day in advance.
Du kan bestille drosje ved å ringe +47 95950711, eller spørre oss om å bestille for deg. Drosjen koster ca 275,- og kan deles med eventuelle andre som kommer med samme buss. Bestill gjerne drosje dagen før om du bestiller selv.
Sharing the ride?
If you come with a car, and have space, we invite you to tell us, so we can offer participants a ride if they need. You can also write a post about it in the Facebook-event for the group you are participating in; both if you have space in the car, and if you need a ride yourself.
GPS: (kjekt å vite)
Just get in touchand we will help you.